IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! BLOGGING FROM BURLINGTON: MERRY NEW YEAR

In todays society everybody seems to enjoy watching and reading about other peoples lives. Well here is a taste of my life.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

MERRY NEW YEAR

Well, here I am after almost a year of absence. 2005 is coming to close and our retarded president is still illegally occupying Iraq killing more people than Saddam ever did, Bin Laden is a forgotten name, Cheney's heart is still ticking and gas is $2.25 a gallon. So where do I go from here?

I work in the automotive sales industry and I have to say that this year has been lackluster to say the least. I did still manage to squeak out more than last year and ended up earning a trip to Mexico paid for by my employer. Couldn't be better timing because my lovely wife and I are expected in Cancun for our friends wedding in March. We are staying at the Moon Palace for four nights. Anyone have any input on the place???

I hope everyone has a grand New Year and I will blabble more later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Counters
Free Hit Counter